As a global organization, SoftwareONE’s expertise remains unmatched in the industry. Our consultative, long-term approach paired with our knowledge and industry experience has enabled us to maintain close relationships with our customers, partners and software publishers.
Working with a team to develop an overall territory account plan and maximize opportunities to generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers in Michigan Market.
• Identify prospects and new customers through strategic partners in assigned geographic regions
• Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
• Manage a multi-person team to achieve/exceed monthly sales targets and net profit quotas
• Develop and utilize marketing related events, seminars, mailing and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market
• Train customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements
• Evaluate software contract spend and utilization in a given organization in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies.
• Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management, and technology initiatives by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives in assigned territory
• Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers
• Provide leadership and licensing knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community
• Generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making personnel to drive the sales process forward