- Small and mid-size project teams
- Project coordination & collaboration amongst the team
- Effectively levering, educating lower skilled personnel in large projects
- Ensure successful delivery of larger engagements with medium complexity based on best practices
- Right sizing & customization of non-standardized services
- Demonstrate leadership for consulting services across Delivery Functions (Plan, Build, Run)
- Frequently produces content for the service community internally and externally (community, blogs, whitepapers, ...)
- Possess foundational working knowledge of general principles of IT Industry Standards (ITIL, Six Sigma)
- Ability to lead engagement with efficient use of resources
Drive consultative selling activities within a customer environment
- Advanced Project Management experience
- Advanced Consulting skills
- Customer business process analysis and understanding
- Advanced business writing skills for customer deliverables
- Customer solution presentation for complex solution designs (Ability to articulate the business value on complex solutions)
- Identify and allocation of correct skill requirements and effectively work cross vertical
- Presales support (Articulating service value in the sales process) / Up and cross sell capability
- Interview skills
- Technology basic skills regarding system platforms (MS & Oracle), client & server and midrange environment
- Contribute to knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project).
Re-uses existing Knowledge Management to accelerate solutions delivery
- Provide Advisory (to smaller customers) and Delivery Subject Matter expertise (larger customers) to help customers understand the value that technology can bring to enable their business
- Responsible for the Advisory Deliverable creation and presentation to customer stakeholders
- Contribute to Design Deliverables to ensure solution implemented is aligned to required project outcomes.
- Able to independently complete solution implementation for publisher workloads
Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with rapid changes in the cloud space, including the introduction and deployment of new cloud platforms and tools.
- Obtain and maintain vendor certifications.
Experience and desire to work in a technology consulting environment that requires regular (40%) travel
- Industry certification focused on specialist Solution area (Future Workplace / Future Data Center / Business Network Sercurity) - Reference Technology Service Intranet Path by specialized areas
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in DNS, LDAP, TCP/IP and other network protocols.
- Scripting and programming experience/background in PowerShell