“Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful. Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success” – Patrick Winter, CEO.
What you’d be accountable for
As an Office 365 Associate Consultant – Cloud Managed Services you will provide 24x7 technical support for issues that involve our Cloud Support customers cloud services. You will operate under pressure to isolate problems which are directly affecting our customer systems.
Using your experience and sound technical knowledge you will assess issues and provide solutions for problems that cannot be handed by your tier 1 peers. If an escalation is needed when troubleshooting, you have the support of the Escalation Lead.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment supporting SoftwareONE customers around the world. You will need to keep your skills up-to-date and relevant for the cloud technologies which SoftwareONE offers services for.
You will monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets. Your excellent written English skills will be used to develop Knowledge Base Articles and maintain system documentation.
Your spoken English and local language skills will be used for communication with customers as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of updates for Service Requests.
The team which you work in provides support services focused on cloud technologies across Workplace, Data Center and Security. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to develop your deep technical knowledge or broaden your skills across the different Practice areas.
The following are the Objective and Key Results (OKRs) for the Associate Consultant – Cloud Managed Services
· Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
· Understand that this is a 24x7 environment and a willingness to work across shifts during this time frame
· Experienced in a Service Desk environment
· Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance
· Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
· Individual that’s highly motivated and results oriented
· Ability to converse with senior stakeholders
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage challenging conversations in a professional manner
· Methodical approach to troubleshooting
· You have a passion for technology and see cloud technologies as a challenge
· Active listener and effective communicator
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
· Contribute to the central escalation knowledgebase
· Maintain industry accreditation in Technology Services Practice area (Workplace, Data Center or Security)
· Performed work within the relevant Practice area in a Managed Service capacity previously
· Understands the implication of change though the implementation of technology to the business
· Strong structural work methods, multitasking and time management skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Experience working in ISO/IEC 20000 certified organization
· Respond and analyze tickets using your deep subject matter knowledge of the product or service
· Expert use of MS Office Suite
· ITIL Foundation Level certified (desirable)