Are you looking for a new challenge in a global environment? Do you like to communicate and interact closely with our external & internal customers and partners? Are you an authentic, engaged and motivated team player who is eager to constantly learn and evolve? As the global B2B Integration Services Team, we expand in Munich or Heilbronn, Germany, and are looking for a
B2B Senior Project Manager (100%, m/f)
SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing companies in the IT sector, with over 40% growth per year over the last 5 years – join us and be part of our growth story! Privately owned since 1985, SoftwareONE is redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services. By combining our commercial, technology, compliance and governance expertise into a balanced SPM service offering, we support our customers by ensuring their IT investments are cost-effectively road-mapped towards their unique business needs.
Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland, with a local footprint in 82 countries, our more than 3’000 employees help our customers optimize their software spending through our elite sales designations and deep-rooted relationships with top publishers such as Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Symantec, McAfee and many more.
B2B Integration Service Team as part of Business IT defines, implements & supports the integration, automation and optimization of SoftwareONE’s key external business processes. Our work includes classical methods as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) as well as the usage of innovative technologies, SOA and Business Process Management. This challenging environment needs a dynamic team player who supports us to develop and integrate new solutions and services together with customers’ systems to optimize their procurement processes as well as our internal processes and solutions.
We are offering a dynamic, international and fast-growing environment. Are you interested in this highly interesting and challenging opportunity? We would love to see Your individual application and welcome You to our family.
· Leading & working on SoftwareONE’s customers & suppliers B2B integration projects
· Global contact for customers, suppliers and our internal departments providing consultancy about SoftwareONE’s possibilities for system integration, B2B (business to business) processes, EDI (electronic data interchange) & supplier networks
· Prepare concepts for integration processes and consult & train involved parties
· Support, maintenance and development of existing portal, EDI solutions & networks
· Documentation, quality management and test automation
Work closely with peers (located in the headquarter or in subsidiaries) in project or assigned tasks to meet group and departmental goals and improve processes and practices
· Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Applied Computer Science or similar
· 4 years experience in B2B Integrations
· Deep know-how about eProcurement solutions, catalog management systems and supplier networks as SAP Ariba, Coupa or Basware
· Efficient, self-motivated and highly customer-oriented worker with high quality awareness and goals
· Experienced project manager, very good coordinator and organizer
· Experience with Dynamics NAV / Navision is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (cross-cultural)
· Excellent English and German language skills is a must
· Strong analytical skills with good balance of conceptual and pragmatic thinking
· Ability to work in an international IT environment
· Proven innovation skills and vision
· Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)