At SoftwareONE, we understand the fast-paced demands of cross-border business. We work seamlessly between countries, cultures and languages and our local presence complements our global capabilities. The SoftwareONE culture ensures that innovation and creativity is at the heart of everything we do.
SoftwareONE Technology Services help our customers to realise the value of their Software Portfolio Investment through Strategic Advisory Services, and supporting the customers’ business transformation with Delivery Services to provide a cloud-enabled future.
The Accountant fulfills an integral transactional and reporting function in the Finance department of SoftwareONE. This role will be responsible for bank payments and transactions, Inventory Control, Salaries, Tax, Monthly Account Reconciliations, Month-end close reporting and other special projects as needed. The Accountant will report directly to the HoF and provide support to the HoF and the finance team
• 3-5 years of prior experience in the Accounting field
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or comparable. CPA or working toward a CPA preferred
• Must possess organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to meet established deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Prior experience working with an ERP system – Navision preferred
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as well as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• MS Office experience required including extensive Excel knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills