As part of the SoftwareONE NORAM Human Resources Team, this person will provide direct support to employees by handling variety of benefit-related transactions and questions. This position will provide assistance with and facilitates the benefit processes for all U.S. locations. The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for all operational and transactional tasks required to administer the benefit plans and employee enrollments.
1. Providing first level customer service by answering employee benefit requests and questions. Escalating issues to local HR for higher level support.
2. Assist in new employee onboarding activities such as providing instructions on enrollments, answering questions, and administering enrollments with the vendor/provider.
3. Managing ACA required reporting and other required legal reportings.
4. Assist employees in qualifying event changes.
5. Auditing monthly benefit enrollments and invoices.
6. Consult with employees on eligibility and other issues.
7. Process enrollment and ensure proper recordkeeping.
8. Communicate with vendors to resolve issues and answer questions.
9. Assist in employee offboarding activities such as providing instructions on benefits continuation, processing COBRA, answering questions and administering terminations with vendor/providers.
· 2-3 years of HR generalist experience; must have specialized in benefits coordination or administration for at least 1 year
· Strong English and Spanish speaking skills
· Strong customer service/relationship skills
· Strong communication and documentation skills
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Excellent time management skills
· Experience with ADP is desired
· Experience with U.S. employment laws is required