Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland with a local presence in 80+ countries, our 3,000+ technology experts help our customers optimize all aspects of their software portfolio, leveraging our extensive technical and commercial expertise and strong knowledge of and relationships with all main publishers, such as Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Symantec, McAfee, and many more.
We have been growing by over 30% year on year for the last 10 years and our revenue is over 7bn USD in Sales.
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE leaders are energized, super agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results.
Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction.
They are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics. Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
Hear it from our Leaders on how SoftwareONE has been transforming the industry.
• Lead remote configuration of VMware Horizon and Horizon Cloud, including all relevant 3rd party technical components. These deployments will be focused on deployments leveraging VMware's cloud-based Horizon technologies.
• Lead mobile data terminal, client software installation and configuration activities.
• Support mobile application and console implementation efforts, including application configuration, testing, and issue resolution, both on-site at the client location and remotely.
• Lead end-user training efforts, including creation of user documentation and hands-on training exercise(s), for both operational and technical users.
• Support and / or lead multiple customer implementations concurrently.
• Support Workspace ONE and/or AirWatch software quality assurance activities, including testing and documentation of product issues.
• Establish clear, accurate project timelines and schedules; monitor progress against schedule; build in and execute contingency plans as necessary.
• Proactively troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during implementation.
• Update and maintain project issues list, which includes prioritizing issues.
• Actively seek out opportunities to teach others; coach team members to achieve higher performance.