The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring customer success from presales through post sales and transition to managed support. You will work closely with the Sales and Delivery Team to identify customer use cases, delivering a customer centric solution enabling subsequent adoption.
During the pre-sales phase, you will use your extensive architecture experience to position the right solution for the customer, identifying any pitfalls in adoption. During the project delivery phase, you will be the executive stakeholder for the project working alongside the delivery team. Your success is to build relationships within and external to the customer’s project team to understand the priorities across the customers business.
You will maintain close contact with the customer after successful project completion focused on the ongoing adoption of the solution, providing training on the solution deployed as well as on the new features (such as an enhancement to Azure). You will be responsible for transitioning the assigned Service Delivery Lead.
· Maintains operational direction, ensuring quality of service delivery, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
· Enable business objectives by focusing on delivery execution and that best practices are followed
· Required to collaborate and share best practices to provide services of the highest quality
· Provides input and executes on the service business plan
· Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
· Customer conversion to Managed Service
· Customer satisfaction (measured by NPS)
· Be a thought leader with a high level of skill and experience in building solutions in Microsoft Cloud Technologies.
· Provide technical and systems management advisory services. Ensure skills transfer and customer readiness through the in-person and remote delivery of workshops, training events, and so forth.
· The development and maintenance of a working knowledge of current and future Microsoft Azure products and technologies.
· Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using SoftwareONE or Microsoft solutions.
· Relay market needs and requirements back to the SoftwareONE Global Service teams
· Mentor team members and assist them with their professional development
· Provide thought leadership in highly complex projects/programs throughout the pre-sales and initial planning process
· Active listener and effective communicator
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
· Pre-sales technical experience
· Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
· Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
· Expert use of MS Office Suite, and Microsoft CRM