- Develop and build our modular, scalable, high-performance, enterprise class, digital software platform and applications.
- Work in an agile development environment to build modern web and cloud applications for our digital multi-cloud platform.
- Combines a strong, hands-on practise of agile software development, application development standards, the latest web- and cloud technologies with a understanding of business goals and customer requirements to build products and smart solutions with high customer value.
- Work in an agile development environment by designing, implementing, and testing features for different web and cloud applications and components (based our digital cloud platform) used by tens of thousands of users across the globe.
- Continuous performance, scalability, and quality improvements of existing web and cloud applications.
- Work with the team to design flexible and extensible architectures for new features and modules.
- Elaborate requirements together with stakeholders, product owners, scrum masters and transfer it into great solutions and products
- Coach junior developers through code reviews, pair programming, and tech talk sessions.
- Mandatory Skills: -
- Solid experience with .NET/C# (focus on ASP.NET MVC and EF)
- Should have worked on lastest versions of core .Net, .Net and C#.
- Should have at least 6 yrs. of experience and have worked on developing enterprise applications.
- Good to have but not mandatory:
- Experience with RDBMS. Experience with MS SQL Server a plus.
- Education or Certification in Scrum is a plus.
- Proficient in unit testing and TDD, BDD or ATDD a plus.
- Experience with cloud frameworks and cloud platforms (e.g. MS Azure, AWS) is a plus.
- Self-motivated, clear structured working style, high quality standards
- Highly analytically thinking team player with good communication skills in English and German a plus.
- Open to travel internationally.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed