SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing companies in the IT sector, with over 40% growth per year over the last 5 years – join us and be part of our growth story! Privately owned since 1985, SoftwareONE is redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services.
By combining our commercial, technology, compliance and governance expertise into a balanced SPM service offering, we support our customers by ensuring their IT investments are cost-effectively roadmapped towards their unique business needs.
Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland, with a local footprint in 82 countries, our approximately 3’000 employees help our customers optimize their software spending through our elite sales designations and deep-rooted relationships with top publishers such as Microsoft, AWS, IBM, VMware, Oracle, SAP, Citrix, Symantec, McAfee, Adobe and many more
Sales approach: This is a hunter type role, not a farmer role
Seniority Level: Medium, Senior
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Direct Sales (Field), Key Account Management, Business Development, Consulting
We want you to help us grow. Your passion for direct sales will be obvious and your skills will show through your career. Your “hunting” activities will have a real impact on our business. We’d love you to help us expand on our already substantial growth and expand your own experience.
• Working with a team to develop an overall territory account plan and maximize opportunities to generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers
• Identify prospects and new customers in assigned geographic regions: Romania
• Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
• Manage a virtual team around deals and delivery to achieve/exceed monthly sales targets and net profit quotas
• Show insight to our customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements
• Evaluate software contract spend and utilization in a given organization in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage and implementation strategies
• Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives
• Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading SoftwareONE’s services offering & industry volume license offerings from top publishers
• Provide leadership and licensing knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community
• Generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making personnel to drive the sales process forward
A rising star with expertise of delivering sales in the technology sector looking for an opportunity to work in a fast growing tech services company. You have genuine accountability – e.g you’re not an overlay! You’re on an upward curve in your career but are thirsty to be challenged further. You’ve worked in the technology sector and have a real passion for it. You want to see your work have a large impact on your company and be a key part of its growth. You take great pride in delivering Customer Satisfaction (internally and externally) and Employee Satisfaction in your teams is paramount. Integrity is important to you but the big corporate machines don’t really interest you. You’re deeply Passionate about what you do but Humble enough to keep learning and recognise the importance of collaborating with your colleagues. You’ve got great Discipline, but can still work at Speed and love creating tangible results.
We’ll be especially impressed if you have expertise with: