The Snr Consultant is the anchor in a SPM specific service. Individual leads and manages large SPM managed services and projects of complex nature. Individual provides guidance and support to associates and consultants for any SPM specific service engagements. Individual drives quality through ensuring that standard SPM Service and project methodologies is followed in all engagements. Supports Global Service architects and Global delivery in the refinement of existing services and processes.
• Leading the implementation of small, mid and large multi-national engagements within and across countries
• Execution of high complex consulting services based on best practice
• Proposing problem solving activities and approaches for dynamic customer challenges within engagements
• Supervise lower-end engagement scoping, including the execution of higher complex deliverables and engagements
• Possess foundational working knowledge of general principles of IT Industry Standards (COBIT) Drive consultative selling activities within a complex customer environment
• Leadership qualities and ability to orchestrate teams and individuals between sales and delivery
• Improving the overall service business by identifying internal process improvements, training opportunities, and initiating action
• Serves as role model
• Technology and business enablement advocate to advise the best practice methods in how to utilize IT to drive competitive advantage.
• Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
• Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures.
• Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements to solution / technologies.
• Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape
• Expert Consulting skills
• Customer business understanding: Governance, objectives, practices and processes controls related to business requirements
• Mentoring (Mentoring and Coaching of high potential in Driving thought leadership within verticals
• Self-awareness and emotional inteligence
• Natural behavior in initiating positive change (role model) in individuals
• Strong influencing and leadership skills reflected by the ability to work effectively across a variety of clients showing a proactive approach to building client satisfaction and strong relationships
• Thought leadership in the areas of organizational strategy, operations, processes & systems
• Demonstrate ability to discuss cross functional services
• Strong consultative commercial acumen
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, including capability to develop and deliver high quality public presentations
• Demonstrated delivery excellence
• Ability to effectively manage complex relationships
• Presence and self-confidence.
• A communication style which positively impacts
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to teach others
• Flexibility & resilience
• Ability and willingness to challenge constructively and effectively
• Industry certification focused on specialist Solution area (Future Workplace / Future Data Center / Business Network Sercurity) - Reference Technology Service Intranet Path by specialized areas
• Experience in designing and implementing Hybrid Cloud solution projects involving implementing Private/Hybrid Clouds and good knowledge on infrastructure areas involving Storage, Servers, Network etc., and broad knowledge in other areas of Cloud & Infrastructure
• Relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex IT solutions
• Customer interaction in a technical leadership role