The Inside Sales Executive works together with the Business Development Manger (BDM) to developm and maintain favorable relationships with new and exisiting clients in order to increase revenue and ensure that SoftwareONE products and services consistently meet client needs. This role is responsible for providing sales quotations, sustaining and renewing client contracts, as well as systematically pursuing customer opportunities. This role will support our office in Toronto, Canada.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Contact with current customers on a daily basis.
• Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer and territory.
• Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers.
• Work collaboratively with assigned BDM to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners.
• Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telesales activity.
• Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer and partner requests.
• Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers.
• Act as key resource for leading industry volume license offerings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: